Friday 9 January 2015

New Year; New Knitting

How's your knitting mojo? Up and running? Slumped in a post-Christmas depression? I've completed a couple of small projects since the holiday: a roll brim hat for my sister in the West Yorkshire Spinners BFL Print double knitting, and also the cowl below, which is a newer version, knitted in the round, of the simple cowl pattern I posted recently. Knitted in two different vaiegated colourways of Adriafil Mistero, it's very snuggly. It was meant to be a shop sample but I fear it might end up being worn to Leeds for shopping on Sunday. Am even toying with the idea of bravely putting it (and a few other simple things) on ravelry as a free pattern, especially now I've realised that creating a pattern pdf, involves no more than clicking on 'Save as PDF'. Who knew it was that simple?


No comments:

Post a Comment